Thanks da shrini for giving me this tag
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
Vellithirai with sis...nice movie
2. What book are you reading?
Engineering physics ,By P.Mani...i would advice insomniacs to read this book..its your best medicine!
3. Favorite board game?
I dont play board games they are gentle and are mostly meant for females ;)
4. Favorite magazine?
hmmmm....sports star and my hair cut shop(green trends) has many gilma books which is worth the ten minute i wait;)
5. Favorite smells?
fruity smells mebbe ester or one in ponamalee market
6. Favorite sounds?
my favourite songs
7. Worst feeling in the world?
to loose your love
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
wat would appu be doing and check my mobile for messages
9. Favorite fast food place?
Anand bakery -near PSBB
10. Future child's name?
hmmmmmm..nice...Harshad if its a male and shreya if its a female
11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I'd....?"
I would start my business and invest some amount in share market
12. Do you drive fast?
Yea really fast and my school mates call me drunkard...
13. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
14. Storms - cool or scary?
15. What was your first car?
hot wheels-mustang 96..
16. Favorite drink?
coffee coffee coffeee....i LoVe Coffee
17. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would...."?
I would waste more time
18. Do you eat the stems on broccoli?
Cha enna ezhavu da adhu?leaf uttu inathuku da stem ah sapida poren
19. If you could dye your hair any color, what would be your choice?
hmmm...probably a reddish streak
20. Name all the different cities/towns you've lived in?
chennai,KKN, inda edatha viitu asaiyarda ila
21. Favorite sports to watch?
obviously cricket with IPL fever spreading
22. One nice thing about the person who sent this to you?
shrini semma friend of mine,listens to my non stop mokkais
23. What's under your bed?
There is no space below to put things :(
24. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
ya provided with same parents and same sis....if not as Vijay mallya
25. Morning person, or night owl?
26. Over easy, or sunny side up?
27. Favorite place to relax?
28. Favorite pie?
I don eat em
29. Favorite ice cream flavor?
30. Of all the people you tagged this to, who's most likely to respond first?
I pass this on to all who read,especially to girls who read this blog...;-)
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
This Sunday I had been to the match between India and south africa at M.A.Chidambaram stadium,Chennai.
Being a spectator from the pavillion i was sure enough to grab the cameraman's attention but i changed my ideas and drafted my conclusions.
They follow,top ways to grab the attention of the camera man,
- The top most criteria is that you need to be a girl,that too english figure.
If you are a girl either you need to be wearing skimpy clothing or you need to be wearing a sun glasses and talking with a guy next to you.
You need to laude the cam guy
Eg: "Thank you !" or "Cam guy , u are hot",such banners would be on tv for sure..
If you are a female celibrity then cricket match is secondary
Eg:kushboo and her daughter were given useless publicity and there was a huge chaos in the pavillion
- If you are a male spectator then there are nt any legal ways but there many ill-legal ways by which you can get your photographs too into the daily times
Abuse the player standing in the deep
eg:Piyush chawla "neee saavalam"
When crowd is desperate shouting "jaffer jaffer" you can shout out "wafer wafer"
When yuvraj comes to the deep shout "deepika"
Throw things at the players in the deep
eg:Parental guidance is necessary for this act cause this involves perfect aiming skills and this act not only allows you to get the cams focus but you can win a free trip to the triplicane police station.
Fight with cops in the ground.
Eg: the cops in the stadium are highly irritated and fed up people cause most of em hate crowds,the best way to involve in a brawl with em is to blow that five rupees thingy that u get outside the stadium which produce immense random noises capable of irritating any person,from the closest seat you find near them.
Prove yourself to be the most restless fellow in your stand
Eg:keep changing your seat every now and then.At times,You cross your limits and move to other stands and fight with people there for a seat.
Hold the national flag up side down or wear a national flag T-shirt,You can see a special debate that evening on CNN-IBN "Whether our country is producing unpatriotic individuals" and you would share a place along with mandira bedi.
Sleep in the stadium or pretend to be tired,stand on the chairs,dance for galeej meejic the guys play,
involve yourself in peculiar activities that you can think and you are on tv..huraay!!!
PS:These ideas were drafted during my restless times in the chepauk on day 5 of the cricket match.