Saturday, November 17, 2007

enfance mémoire



Though am in college now,my childhood memories r evergreen...the wierd thoughts n ideas i got during those days were improbable!

The oldest n the stupidest things i remember till date!
I never changed ma dress in front of tv sets claiming that the person in the Tv could c me!

Discovery channel n national geographic channels spoiled me.....I was outside ma house most of the times...picking up stones(archeology)....feeding earthworms.....chopping branches...toiling under the sun!

I loved running n catching,hide n seek etc etc......the best game i preferred was throwing stones at ma neighbors dog...n talking to it when twas looking at me !later the dog got fed up with my activities tat it ignored me completely(prob it followd :"Dhustana kanda dhoora vilagu")

During the summer vacations i went to mayavarum.....where i was treated like raja....one call n people were there to attend me!
Watching rajini films in non A/c theatres were one of ma passions!

I had cycle races with ma sister....n i always won the race..(tats cause ma sister gave up i suppose)...(n i neva admitted failures during those days)

LKG n UKg were turning( ;) )points in ma life....I got up at 9:15 am ...when i was supposed to b in school at 9:00 am....!I used to reach school like pazham at 9:30..n no one would dare to question me!

Like evry kid ..cricket fever struck me!
I joined ma first ever cricket coaching in ma second standard...but ma efforts were wasted...i was dropped cause the coach said ma bowling action wassnt proper.!
The next year i attended the camp with more determination...I was selected into the school team for ma batting abilities...
one year passed...I n was a leg spinner for the school team n a middle order batsmen...
I was late to the coaching n had cold wars with the coach....

6,7,8 where boring parts of life....life had a timetable !

I started riding a bike during ma 9th grade....n overspeeding is still ma passion...caught once for the act i ve neva changed!

n the boredom continued till ma 12th.... n Thanks to ORKUT n YM which broke the spell!

Technorati tags :,,,

2 comments:

aparna said...

Well..these are the few u remember..U were too wierd wen u were tiny..more wierd now..U growing up backwards I guess!!
U were quite as a kid and got chirpy in the process of growing up..:)

rakee said...

i have seen your web page its interesting and informative.
I really like the content you provide in the web page.
But you can do more with your web page spice up your page, don't stop providing the simple page you can provide more features like forums, polls, CMS,contact forms and many more features.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
free Blog services provide only simple blogs but we can provide free website for you where you can provide multiple services or features rather than only simple blog.
Become proud owner of the own site and have your presence in the cyber space.
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts) all the above services are absolutely free.
The list of services we provide are

1. Complete free services no hidden cost
2. Free websites like www.YourName.com
3. Multiple free websites also provided
4. Free webspace of1000 Mb / 1 Gb
5. Unlimited email ids for your website like (info@yoursite.com, contact@yoursite.com)
6. PHP 4.x
7. MYSQL (Unlimited databases)
8. Unlimited Bandwidth
9. Hundreds of Free scripts to install in your website (like Blog scripts, Forum scripts and many CMS scripts)
10. We install extra scripts on request
11. Hundreds of free templates to select
12. Technical support by email

Please visit our website for more details www.HyperWebEnable.com and www.HyperWebEnable.com/freewebsite.php

Please contact us for more information.


Sincerely,

HyperWebEnable team
info@HyperWebEnable.com