Friday, August 8, 2008

S.W.O.T Analysis!

An open S.W.O.T analysis report which gave worst results on self introspection!


Strength--
  • I talk a lot...lol..yeah its has helped me in achieving small things like getting 10 extra marks in tough paper corrections and projecting lol....."Vaai ilati naai koooda madhikadhu"...lol
  • Am frank with you,give what i feel in may be a diplomatic way.
  • Finish things in great pace once i start doing it with love and joy!
  • Friendly with all.

Weakness--
YEAH!here it is all my strengths are weaknesses too!....have a look
  • I talk a lot and as a result of my frankness or my way of putting ideas....i ve had great problems in recent times. A brawl with a very close buddy for my over smart behaviour which left me awake for one full night ...[:(]
  • Only if i love my work i do it [;)]
  • Friendly with all....may be quite indifferent i feel.....
opportunity--
  • Everything around me...except for college...lol
Threats--

  • Hmmmm!could be the way i express my views!

1 comment:

GAYATHRI said...

lol...ur strength..he he he..sudha kita mark vaanginadha laam strenght nu poturka..lol semma thamaashu!!![:p]

btw..a very nice analysis:)