Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday maa!



I am here blogging thats because of you,
You were the one who taught me things which were new;
You went to school with me in ur tummy,
For all that you have done I love you mummy;
Its been eighteen years we share lots of fun,
You are the best when it comes to pun;
From packing my lunch early morning,
To making me sleep when am yawning,
Your always with me so caring,
I always thank god to be born to you,
Advanced Birthday wishes To you amma!!

HaPpY BiRtHdAy ma!!
Its your birthday tomorrow(december 29th),Have a great year ahead ma!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...so sweet and I think your mum will be very happy if she read this post.

Happy birthday to your mum and happy holidays to you, bro.

ajit said...

thanks mate...same to you :-)

Anonymous said...

Wish you a very happy birthday mom..love you :)

GAYATHRI said...

hey ajit!!!!poem lam ezhudhara?! wow..so sweet..i could see the kid within u!!superb b'day present for aunty..show it to her na she ll be very happy!!
i wish her a very happy b'day:):)

Grace said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday! :)